What's New at Reclaim!
The Reclamation Journey
We believe one of the big keys to our “stuckness” is generational.
We were meant to experience generational blessings and then pass them onto future generations. Instead, we often experience the results of what those in our family lines pass onto us, commonly known as generational sins and curses. We believe it’s on God’s heart to reveal these often hidden areas and free us from them, so we can live the life He designed for us!
The Reclamation Journey offers you ongoing support for your challenge of life and faith in the 21st century.
With a combination of retreats, huddles, and one on one prayer and guidance, you will experience 9 months of transformational teaching, experiences, meaningful interactions and personal breakthroughs, moving you from frustration and discouragement into a place of freedom and fulfillment!
Our dynamic team has designed a 9 month Reclamation Journey focusing on three key areas:
- Unlocking the Blocks and Treasures of your Past to Shape your Present
- Specific Strategies to Access your Personal Potential for Fulfilling Life Today
- Plan Development for how to Design and Implement a Generational Legacy Plan that impacts generations to come!
Our Dynamic Reclamation Team:
- Reclaim Founder and Director Tamara J Buchan
- Martha Rust Jackson
Your Experience will Include a Combination of Retreats, Huddle (small group mentoring), and One on One's: Guidance and Prayer
- The schedule allows for a connection each week, except during the break times.
- If you live out of town, the retreats will require you be present in Denver area to participate in them, but everything else can take place over technology!
- The retreats will take place Thursday afternoon to Saturday afternoon to enable travel days to be a minimum. Please note the retreat dates on your calendar:
January 11-13- Make Your Whole Life Count!
April 12-14 – Peer Forward to Impact Your Legacy
:Interested? You should do this....