Identify, Connect and Equip Apostolic Women
Could this be you?
"Now these are the gifts Christ gave to the church: the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, and the pastors and teachers. Their responsibility is to equip God’s people to do his work and build up the church, the body of Christ. This will continue until we all come to such unity in our faith and knowledge of God’s Son that we will be mature in the Lord,"
5 Questions: Could this be You?
- Do you like to dream about new, innovative ways to do ministry or Kingdom work?
- Do you have a hard time focusing on the details or one on one conversations because you are attuned to what is happening with the whole?
- Does God send you on "hidden" prayer assignments?
- Do you often feel different than the people around you?
- Have you experienced a fair amount of rejection or what you or others may "perceive" as failure?
If you identify with 2 or more of these questions, God may be calling you to attend the Apostolic Women's Retreat so you can:
- Identify the traits and callings of an apostolic woman
- Connect with others who have similar paths
- Examine Biblical Kingdom Practices that will transform your life
- Discover valuable resources to equip you in your next steps!
Want to Know More? Check out these Valuable Resources:
Identity Crisis: Reclaim the True You by Tamara J Buchan
Identity Crisis: Reclaim the True You Companion Studies, Part 1 and 2 by Tamara J Buchan
http://fivefoldsurvey.com (a 5 minute assessment!)
Building a Discipleship Culture by Mike Breen
The 7 Mountain Prophecy and The 7 Mountain Mantle by Johnny Enlow
Discovering Your Leadership Style by David Olson